Our Dentist will perform a comprehensive exam which will include:
- Diagnostic X-raysEvaluation for any decay, tumors, cysts, or bone loss
- Cancer ScreeningEvaluation of the neck, face, lips, tongue, gums for any signs of oral cancer
- Gum DiseaseEvaluation of the gums and bone around the teeth for any signs of disease
- Tooth Decay CheckEvaluation of teeth surface for decay
- Existing RestorationsEvaluation of current fillings, crowns, bridges, and implants
Our Dental Hygienist will perform a thorough procedure which will include:
- Removal of CalculusA hardened plaque that has firmly attached to the tooth surface forming above and below the gum line and can only be removed by special dental instruments
- Removal of PlaqueA sticky film that forms on teeth creating a colony of bacteria, food debris and saliva inflaming the gums and treated by special dental procedure
- Teeth PolishingRemoval of stains performed with special dental equipment
- Teeth WhiteningA safe and effective technique for patients with yellow, brown or orange tinge teeth due to age, stains, or tobacco usage. It is a simple cosmetic procedure to brighten anyone's smile.
- RestorationsA composite (white) or amalgam (silver) filling is often used to repair a tooth that is affected by decay.
- CrownsA crown is a cap or covering which encases the entire tooth restoring it to its original shape. A crown is necessary in certain situations where a filling is inappropriate. A crown is often necessary when a tooth is broken or cracked.
- ImplantsAn artificial tooth that is surgically placed into the lower or upper jaw bone. Implants are used to replace missing or undesirable teeth and offer very appealing cosmetic solutions.
- BridgesA fixed dental appliance used to replace missing teeth. It consists of two crowns which fit over two anchored teeth while holding artificial teeth, filling a toothless interval.
- Root CanalThis procedure is required when the nerve of a tooth is affected by decay or infection. In order to save a problematic tooth, the tissue inside the tooth is removed and the space is filled with special medicated dental substance which will restore the tooth to its full function.
- Dentures/PartialsRemovable dental appliances used to replace missing teeth which can be for the patient's entire mouth tooth structure or a part.
- SedationTo provide the patient with a pleasant and comfortable experience Nitrous Oxide, often called "laughing gas", is available during dental procedures. It works fast to relax the patient and wears off quickly. Nitrous Oxide is quite safe when professionally administered and is extremely useful for reducing patient anxieties.
JFK Dental Care
5125 John F Kennedy Boulevard - North Little Rock, Arkansas 72116
Phone: (501) 791-2030
Web Design & Programming by Neutral Blue